How to Place an Order
Placing an order with Abet Printing can be done quickly through the website by simply following these easy steps:
Simply click on the product / service you require
- A complete description and cost for the service will appear, select from the available options, agree to the Terms & Conditions and then click Order;
- Once you have paid for the order, you will receive, by email, an order confirmation, along with your receipt and order ID number.
- Credit card payment will be processed through PayPal, you don’t need to have a PayPal account.
- No need to re-upload artwork/design files, simply place a reorder and enter the order ID.
- Artwork/Design files: upload.
- When you upload your artwork files we begin processing the project by preparing a PDF proof for your review. This usually happens within 24 hours. You must approve the proof by replying to our email as soon as possible.
- If you approve your artwork proofs prior to 10:30 am our time (production time starts after receiving artwork approval) then that day becomes day zero in the quoted days. For example if you are ordering a project with a quoted production time of 5 days and you approve the proof on Monday morning at 10:00 am our time then Monday becomes day zero. Tuesday is day one and so on. Your project will be completed on the fifth business day after day zero, in this case that would be the following Monday, 5 business days after day zero. Order will be processed and ready to be shipped from our plant on the following day.
NOTE: All production times quoted are estimates. We try our best to make these times but don’t always get it done. Please allow for this when placing your order. Actual shipping time begins after production is finished. Please allow plenty of time for the production of your project. We cannot be responsible for missed deadlines.
In a few days, depending on the time-frame selected, you will receive a professionally finished product that will be worthy of your talent. It really is that simple.
“I ordered 4 sets of business cards with Abet Printing. They were communicative and kept me informed with each step of the printing and shipping process. My team members think these are the best business cards they’ve ever had – at any job. I went with 16pt, coated on 2 sides. The quality is excellent. The price was affordable. Thanks ABET!” —Jessica
At Abet Printing we use offset printing for optimum quality of image and color tones with
environmentally eco friendly soy-oil based inks!